This machine is equipped with a wooden table that moves back and forth with a vacuum. It uses a photoelectric inductor and a programmable logic controller (PLC). It cuts high density foam blocks automatically allowing higher precision and efficiency.
Cutting Block Size: Width 2100mm x Length 3000mm x Height 1200mm
Cutting Speed: 0~30M/MIN
Cutting Thickness: 2~150mm
Blade Size: 10160mm x 30mm x 045mm
Cuts High Density and Flexible Foam Blocks around 100 -200 Kg/m3
Total Power: 12.5KW
Automatic Pressure Roller
Machine Size: 7500*4500*2400mm
Parts: 3 blades, 4 grindstones, 1 set of maintenance tools.
The machine includes PLC and a control panel for automation, a touch screen may be included.
Total System Size:
Volume: 7500 x 4500mm x 2400mm –
Weight: 2200 Kg
- All machines are examined and tested before being shipped and the client receives pictures of the packaging.
- Machine standard voltage: 380V, 50 Hz, 3P. Other voltage must be solicited.
- All machines are wrapped in cardboard and protected with wood sheets.
- All machines have a one-year warranty. Parts and pieces damaged by fabrication errors will be replaced with no extra charge. This excludes manipulation errors and accidents.
- Only FOB and CIF prices are quoted. Importing costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The price does not include installation. We can recommend authorized technicians in the customer’s country or nearby who must be contacted directly by the customer.